Enter your keyword

Oops, We Did It Again.

May 9, 2010

We are excited to announce that we finally sold the Maxima.  WooHoo!
We really lucked out because an HOUR after Kevin posted it on Craigslist, a guy called wanting to look at it.  He and his wife came, took it for a spin, and said they wanted to buy. Say what?!


So goodbye to our first car. We will surely miss your spacey interior and leather seats.

Moving On.

I got booted to the Civic. Yup, my good ole high school junker. My Dad was super generous and gave it to us to have to drive around town...However, I am pretty vain and just feel like a tool in it...So if you ever drive past and see me duck, that's why...



For the past year Kevin has been wanting a truck; I really want an SUV... so he has been checking out both.  He's really picky when it comes to his cars.  They have to have low miles, a clean interior, be a good color, and most important is price. When we sold the maxima he knew it was time to get his "dream" (as he so often referred to it as).
I (trying hard to be a sensible wife) told him that we should wait and that "I will just deal with the Honda and no A/C for the summer".

But who are we kidding?

So without furthur adu we would like to announce....












And welcome to the family....
(bahahahaha)


















Our very first TRUCK.





I'm not gonna lie, when Kevin told me he found the truck he wanted, I was skeptical. But, when I went outside the next morning and saw this sexy beast I was in love! It has a leather interior with 20" wheels. The only thing Kevin wishes is that it had a lift...which I already feel it does because I have to jump to get in each time.




And the best part about this whole deal?



I get to drive around this puppy! Holla!

P.s. Kevin would like me to inform you all that the truck's body style is the same as that of his brother-in-law Josh. How awesome is that. So Josh called him up and asked Kevin to be in his GMC Club.  What nerds.

Here's Josh's Truck:




I think Josh's truck is the same year, but his obviously has had more work done to it, and is nicer with a six inch lift, custom exhaust, and HUGE tires.  The difference is that Josh's is a 2500 (3/4 ton) and Kevin's is a 1500HD (1/2 ton). Becuase it's an HD or Heavy Duty, it is a 6.0 liter which is bigger than the regular 1/2 ton. 


And if you haven't been able to tell, Kevin has been telling me what to write this last half. I really don't know this much about all this stuff...I would much rather go blow some dough on cute clothes. :)

5 comments

  1. Guys, that is pretty dang sweet. Bud your a killer telling Audrey all that stuff to write :) and Audrey, I loved your comment about what you would rather be doing haha. I laughed, so thanks. But your truck is pretty sweet, and we get to see it this week wahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaha I love the last paragraph! It's sad how clueless we are as girls sometimes... but who cares! I like being clueless about boy things.

    Rad truck. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! I loved that last part! Congrats on the vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm real excited for you peeps! I keep wanting to get a new car too, and I know how nice it is to finally get one. Yeah!!! Bud, I could totally tell where you were telling Audrey what to type in the post. Haha. Your truck looks pretty sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you and kevin came down to go to lagoon, i would totally meet up with you!! that would be so fun! awesome truck! that will be fun to take on camping trips!

    ReplyDelete