This may seem silly to write about,
but when your kid has been eating out of his baby walker tray forever,
then it doesn't.
I have been dying to get Bronx a highchair forever,
but since we didn't even have a table (we sold that before we moved from Utah),
I figured we could just wait on it.
So yeah,
he's been sitting on one of our laps for dinner each night,
and our dinner has been eaten on the couches.
Yes I hate it!
When we lived in Salem,
I had a friend who came over and brought her highchair with her,
and I fell in love with it.
It's the IKEA Antilop highchair + tray.
Super simple,
but easy for wipe-downs,
and comes apart quick for storage.
Bronx loves it too,
can you tell?
haha.
I know in these pics he almost looks too big for it,
but he's not!
It's seriously perfect.
The only downfall for me was that I should have grabbed it at IKEA when we drove past the store in Draper, UT,
on our way down here.
It's not sold online,
so I had to buy mine off of Ebay and pay a little extra (whereas it's only $20 in the store!).
Okay now just look at that face.
This is his little "cheeser" that has been emerging and we freaking LOVE it.
This actually may be the only trait of mine he has.
The evidence:
Like mother like son, right?
can you tell?
haha.
I know in these pics he almost looks too big for it,
but he's not!
It's seriously perfect.
The only downfall for me was that I should have grabbed it at IKEA when we drove past the store in Draper, UT,
on our way down here.
It's not sold online,
so I had to buy mine off of Ebay and pay a little extra (whereas it's only $20 in the store!).
Okay now just look at that face.
This is his little "cheeser" that has been emerging and we freaking LOVE it.
This actually may be the only trait of mine he has.
The evidence:
Like mother like son, right?

Ok how in the heck did you go 15 months without a high chair!? You go girl! Aww I bet he is so excited to have his own chair! And were you not just the cutest thing!?
ReplyDeleteTotally adorable! I know I just saw him, but I seriously miss that kid so much already!!
ReplyDelete