Enter your keyword

Have a Spook-tacular Halloween!

October 31, 2013


This year's theme was...Peter Pan!
We were Hook, Peter Pan, and Tiger Lily.
Although,
I did get called Pocahontas and "an indian"...and Bronx got called "a leaf man from Epic!".
Haha.
Wait what? (that's a new movie if you didn't know)
Our ward had a trunk or treat last Friday,
and I'm so happy we were able to go together because Kevin had the day off!


The best pics of Bronx in his costume.
He wouldn't stand still and kept taking his hat off at home.


Bronx was a good little "candy-hander-outer".
And then he decided to eat some of it,
and got it all over his costume.
Good thing it washed out so he can wear it again tonight!


I was so excited Kevin said he'd dress up this year!
We used to every year,
when we lived close to friends who held crazy fun parties,
but last year we didn't because we were far away.
Boo.
We miss those fun get-togethers!

I am dang excited to get trick-or-treaters this year,
and take Bronx around to a couple houses tonight!


Outfit details
---------------------
Peter Pan - i made this (yay for diy costumes!)
girl leggings, boy t-shirt, brown felt: Walmart; green felt (i was anal and had to have it match the t-shirt exactly), feather: Michaels
Hook - Amazon (size: M)
Tiger Lily - Amazon (size: one size fits all, the dress was reeeaaally big on me)

2 comments

  1. You guys are too stinking adorable. So creative and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love all of them. I'm so excited for all you news. A new home...isn't it lovely having all the perks of being a home-owner? I still kinda feel like I'm playing house or something! And congrats on baby #2! :) so exciting.

    ReplyDelete