I wrote this post back in September,
and since most of you already know this news now,
I thought I'd finally post it!
(i'll have to post an updated one soon, because all this info has definitely changed!)
****************************************************************
Is this real??!
That's the question I have been asking myself each night as I lay in bed,
and since most of you already know this news now,
I thought I'd finally post it!
(i'll have to post an updated one soon, because all this info has definitely changed!)
****************************************************************
Is this real??!
That's the question I have been asking myself each night as I lay in bed,
failing miserably to fall asleep.
And it is.
(true, that is)
Or at least I hope it is-I keep praying everything will turn out all right and that this precious little life inside of me will continue to grow strong and develop properly.
We are expecting baby #2!
My cycle (sorry TMI) has always been spot on,
so the first day I missed...I had a feeling and knew.
That was July 27th-the day after my birthday.
I am approximately 8 weeks right now.
When I was pregnant with Bronx,
I updated every single week,
but this time I would like to update every 5 weeks.
A little more do-able (yes, i've gotten lazy),
and that way I think it'll be fun to see my belly growth better.
I found these questions that I'd also like to start using,
so here goes:
How far along: 8 weeks!
Total weight gain: gained 6 lbs (start weight = 113). this is exactly how it was with Bronx. a pound a week. if it's the same, i'll slow up around 20 weeks and then start up again around 30 weeks. super. this is the hardest thing i struggle with right now because i feel i just worked super hard to get all my first preggo weight off. i constantly am reminding myself that it's OKAY, and that I will be able to make it all come off again.
Maternity clothes: not yet.
Stretch marks: just the few from pregnancy #1.
Sleep: ahhh the worst! mostly because any time -ANY TIME i get up from sleeping i feel instant nausea and want to throw up. even if it's just a nap! it's not very awesome. and i'm hot all the time already. what the heck?!
Best moment of this week: getting Bronx on a sleep schedule. he sleeps through the night now WITHOUT a bottle! yaaaay!!!
Miss anything: running right now. i was until 2 weeks ago, and then the nausea really hit and makes everything sooo much harder right now.
Movement: none yet. although i swear i can feel something when i'm laying in bed at night, and i'm laying on my left side...
Food cravings: ice, slushies, Taco Time lettuce. with Bronx I craved meat - like, hamburgers for breakfast sounded devine to me. but this time around the cravings have been more mild i think.
Anything making you queasy or sick: yes! basically if i don't eat like ALL the time i am feeling sick. it has gotten so bad to where, if i wake up in the middle of the night, i have to go eat a small bowl of cereal because i feel like i'll throw up if i don't! i have thrown up twice because i didn't eat anything.
Have you started to show yet: haha, i say YES but Kevin says "whatever, i don't think so." i definitely feel bigger at this time, than where i was with Bronx at this time. which does make sense, because i hear everyone says "you always show faster with your second!".
Gender: like before, Kevin swears it's a girl and i think it's a boy. however, i have had thoughts of a girl just because this pregnancy has been so different...but who knows because i know friends who have had completely different pregnancies and still got the same results :)
Labor signs: heck no. and i hope to not see them till this little munchkin is fully developed!
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody most of the time: moody. oh my heavens. but i'm pretty happy for the most part? haha. maybe ask Kevin what he thinks! my moodiness may have something to do with the depressing/gray weather here in Salem!
Looking forward to: telling our parents! i need to think of some cute ideas soon!!
Hooray, hooray! That's great news! Once you get through the throwing-up stage it will be even better. :) So happy for you guys. And yay for a new house and new job too. You've got all kinds of goodness going on over there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linnae! Haha and yea I am feeling tons better now!
DeleteCongrats!! I used to read your updates when you were pregnant with your first little and now that I am pregnant I love reading other peoples pregnancy posts haha :) Yay!
ReplyDelete