March 15th, 2014
My brother Jaron tied the knot with Kipley!
I wish wish wish we could have gone and been there.
Even though I was pretty bummed and sad that we couldn't,
it was nice to get all the picture texts and updates as the day progressed.
Here are just a few of the billion pictures taken that i loved:
ps: I was told Jaron woke up sick as a dog this morning (like, asked for a blessing and everything),
but you'd never guess from the pics!
Luckily he felt tons better after getting some food and meds at the luncheon :)
G&G Simmons..........................................G&G Huber
elise, taylia, dad, mom, jaron, kipley, katie, alden, alair
my fam: we are growing!
denae, corinne, rhonda, grandpa and grandma simmons, kent, craig, dad
(6 of my dad's 9 brothers and sisters + parents)
okay, i had to include this one.
wish i could have seen my brothers (2 far right ones) dancing in person.
hahaha!
the infamous "honeymoon bag".
mauahahaha.












Post a Comment