Enter your keyword

I Actually Decorated for Fall...A Little

October 12, 2016

I feel that over the years my decorating "skills" have gone to pot. No really. I used to actually do it, and enjoy it, and do a lot of it. And I think that the more we moved, and the older I have become, the more picky I am. So I'd say this years minimalist decor is a success. hah!

I knew I wanted a new wreath, but didn't want to spend a ton. I saw a pin on Pinterest and made a wood slice wreath. More deets on how I made it over here




The kids loved getting out (what kid doesn't though, right?!) and helping find a good tree to cut up.
We found this one on Kevin's grandparent's property.



And look. I finally filled all the frames (yay!), and put out some pumpkins! bahaha. these all used to be orange, but i spray painted them white and gold. can you tell i am kinda obsessed with those colors? The "thank-full" i made simply by using acrylic paint on canvas, and the gold foil LDS Rexburg Temple print is found here.

1 comment