I had some Amazon credit/gift card and so I bought a few things,
including this old childhood book I loved.
The kids loved it too.
Making sugar cookies with Katie, Ezra, and Barrett!
It is so so nice to have friends live so close to hang out with.
Last soccer game before coming to stay in Utah (he had to miss his last two games, which was a bummer!).
Bird kidnapped Bronx one afternoon and took him up to where Braxton was working on his farm.
Potatoes gallore and he got to ride in the giant tractor.
He loved it!
His last day of preschool (at least for now) with his teacher, Mrs. Blackburn.
I am so sad he can't go,
but hopefully when we get back to Idaho he can start right back up!
This was taken the Wednesday we drove down to Utah.
Please tell me I'm not the only parent that hears this!

thinking of you with love, prayers and hope today
ReplyDeletePrayers and heartstrings pulled and keeping you close in thoughts. Take Care
ReplyDelete