It has begun.
Last week to be exact,
which I missed and had to watch via abc.com.
Meet my top two favorite couples:
Chelsea Kane(star) and Mark Ballas(pro), Romeo Miller(star) and Chelsie Hightower(pro).
I love how fun and silly Chelsea is,
and how well Romeo is doing...since his dad had the all time lowest score EVER on the show.
I think they're both trying hard (okay, everyone is) but I want one of THEM to win!
Please make it to the finals guys!
Does anyone else watch this show?
Or....what do you think of it?
Love the show! Its a fav. I really like Kristie Alley acutally, and ralph, I really love him. I liked Lacey and Mike too, even though he was a little inappropriate. I will be watching for your faves, I actually have missed them dancing so far.
ReplyDeleteOoo yes I like Mike-I didn't think he was going to be good but he IS! Dang good actually. And Kristie is hilarious sometimes.
ReplyDeleteThis is my number one favorite show! I never miss an episode. And these are my two favorite couples so far as well. Plus Mark and Chelsie are my favorite pros on the show right now anyway. But I'm also rooting for Ralph this season. Even though I hate Karina.
ReplyDeleteI love this show but since we don't have t.v. anymore I'll have to watch it via ABC.com.
ReplyDelete