Seeing that today is a "green" day,
and that it's the 17th and all,
I decided to share 17 reasons as to why I am one lucky duck.
1. I have a wonderful and super funny hubby.
2. I'm not bald.
3. There is a roof over my head and food in my pantry.
4. I have great friends that like me for me.
5. And a family that loves me.
6. I have strong bones and a healthy body.
7. I really do love to exercise.
8. I was born into an active Latter Day Saint home, and so was Kevin.
9. My husband will sometimes watch chickflicks with me.
10. I can run, crawl, walk, jump, skip, climb, hop, and leap.
11. I get to meet some of the sweetest old people in town through my job.
12. I have a puppy dog that is ALWAYS excited to see me.
13. I am a girl and can wear makeup, cute clothes, and accessorize!
14. I have the most fabulous in laws that keep me on my toes.
15. I live in America, and not a 3rd world country.
16. My eyes don't water when I cut up onions.
Cute post! I love the idea! My eyes don't water either when I cut onions.
ReplyDeleteBy the way if I don't come up with anything I just might have to copy you.
Love it! And no fair that your eyes don't water when you chop onions. Mine ALWAYS do. It was fun running into you at Walmart yesterday. Sorry I was SO out of it. It had been a long day.
ReplyDelete