Enter your keyword

Sunday Drives and Pics

March 14, 2011

We love our Sunday drives.
What I love even more is that I have coerced Kevin into taking pictures on these drives.
{mmuuahahaha!}
Here are yesterdays.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Charles and Nancy have a sweet yard where we took most all of these pics.

Photobucket

Charles was our awesome photographer.
{thanks again, we kinda "snuck" in on ya!}


Photobucket


By the end of the day all the guys wanted to do was throw snowballs...
It was fun while it lasted.

5 comments

  1. You got some good pictures!! Love them all! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. You two are so photogenic. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics guys. And I am SO excited too for Wicked. I listen to the broadway station on Pandora everyday so I can hear songs from Wicked so I can learn them before we go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh! such fun pictures! its always better for the boys to just cooperate with the picture taking, it makes everyone else happier. hahah.

    ReplyDelete