Everything is peaceful,
calm,
comfy,
cozy.
"Badadadadinggg....badadadadinggg..."
Ugg.
The annoying ring on my phone tells me it's time to get up.
Groggily,
I reach over and turn the alarm off,
then force my body out of bed.
I see light peeping from the hallway.
Hmm.
That's weird.
I open the bedroom door and squint into the light.
Kevin is pulling on his scrubs.
He's freshly showered,
hair done.
"Uh, babe....I thought you said today was your day off."
He stops trying to put on his shirt.
Looks over at me with a blank stare.
Then the pouty face appears.
And I burst out laughing.
He does think it's kind of funny too.
"I'm going back to bed!"
Lucky.
That was our morning.
How was yours?
And bytheway...I titled this post "Q and R" because those are the two letters I have never started a post with before.
Post a Comment