It makes me feel better when I can write down what I'm thinking,
and talk about the daily activities we do as a family.
Today I don't have any cool stories to tell,
but I have quite a few disjointed thoughts lodged in my head I'd like to talk about.
I'll just dive right in (and number them as i go).
1. I realize I'm lucky to have such an easy going baby,
and I'm especially thankful for that when we go to the movie theater.
Kevin took me to see Hotel Transylvania our first Saturday night.
That's right-Saturday...night,
and it was PACKED with families.
I was a little nervous at first because when we went before,
it was on a random day of the week,
and NOT at all crowded (there was one other couple in the theater..).
Bronx was awesome though,
and slept through it all up until the last 10 min.

Super cute and funny movie.
I'd see it again.
It kicked off our "Halloween mood" this month.
2. There is no tax here and whenever we buy something and they tell me the price at the register,
I constantly think:
"Uh, that was cheaper than I thought. Oh wait, you forgot to add the tax......oooooohhhh yeah. cool."
They also pump your gas for you here.
Another thing I have to get used to.
Man,
I would really hate to have that job...
3. No drinking water from the tap is as good as Rexburg's.
I hate all other water and have to constantly try to not picture a swamp when I'm drinking other water.
Yes,
it's that bad to me.
Kevin says that's dumb and all in my head,
and that he thinks it's fine...but I still strongly disagree(he does agree that Rexburg has the best water though).
4. I love the movie Megamind.
I know I've already said that before but I needed to tell you again.
It's just so darn hilarious.
I could watch it all day...oh wait I have.
5. I also LOVE the smell of our laundry detergent.
Mmm.
Because we have newer frontloading washer and dryers,
we had to switch from the powder Arm&Hammer to liquid HE Arm&Hammer.
Aaaannnd it smells BETTER.
I didn't think that was possible.
6. One of the great things about our new place is that we are on the top floor.
Which means no more upstairs neighbors bouncing a basketball in the kitchen,
or playing the tuba after school.
Thank goodness.
I'll just dive right in (and number them as i go).
1. I realize I'm lucky to have such an easy going baby,
and I'm especially thankful for that when we go to the movie theater.
Kevin took me to see Hotel Transylvania our first Saturday night.
That's right-Saturday...night,
and it was PACKED with families.
I was a little nervous at first because when we went before,
it was on a random day of the week,
and NOT at all crowded (there was one other couple in the theater..).
Bronx was awesome though,
and slept through it all up until the last 10 min.
Super cute and funny movie.
I'd see it again.
It kicked off our "Halloween mood" this month.
2. There is no tax here and whenever we buy something and they tell me the price at the register,
I constantly think:
"Uh, that was cheaper than I thought. Oh wait, you forgot to add the tax......oooooohhhh yeah. cool."
They also pump your gas for you here.
Another thing I have to get used to.
Man,
I would really hate to have that job...
3. No drinking water from the tap is as good as Rexburg's.
I hate all other water and have to constantly try to not picture a swamp when I'm drinking other water.
Yes,
it's that bad to me.
Kevin says that's dumb and all in my head,
and that he thinks it's fine...but I still strongly disagree(he does agree that Rexburg has the best water though).
4. I love the movie Megamind.
I know I've already said that before but I needed to tell you again.
It's just so darn hilarious.
I could watch it all day...oh wait I have.
5. I also LOVE the smell of our laundry detergent.
Mmm.
Because we have newer frontloading washer and dryers,
we had to switch from the powder Arm&Hammer to liquid HE Arm&Hammer.
Aaaannnd it smells BETTER.
I didn't think that was possible.
6. One of the great things about our new place is that we are on the top floor.
Which means no more upstairs neighbors bouncing a basketball in the kitchen,
or playing the tuba after school.
Thank goodness.
We have a neighbor named Tom downstairs and I think he's in his....70s?
Hopefully we arn't too annoying to him...
7. We have officially busted out the sweats and jeans...and I fit into my old pants!
woot woot!
There has also been some drinking of Stephen's Candycane Cocoa accompanied with the wearing of said sweats.
8. Bronx rolled from his tummy to his back today.
Eeeee!
9. I'm thankful for the sunny days like today,
when it doesn't rain at all,
and I can see the blue blue sky.
We went running this morning and then on a long walk with Tank after.
And then to top it off we met dad at work for lunch.
You've done good today, weather.
You done good.
Hopefully we arn't too annoying to him...
7. We have officially busted out the sweats and jeans...and I fit into my old pants!
woot woot!
There has also been some drinking of Stephen's Candycane Cocoa accompanied with the wearing of said sweats.
8. Bronx rolled from his tummy to his back today.
Eeeee!
9. I'm thankful for the sunny days like today,
when it doesn't rain at all,
and I can see the blue blue sky.
We went running this morning and then on a long walk with Tank after.
And then to top it off we met dad at work for lunch.
You've done good today, weather.
You done good.
Totally agree on the water, even in Idaho falls our water was gross compared to Rexburg. And candy came cocoa? Best ever!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love this!! I love all the snippets of your personality in here! It sounds like life is unfolding in beautiful OR quite nicely for you! :)
ReplyDeleteNate says the same thing about water! I can't stand tap water period...especially the stuff here. It tastes like pool water :( Nate's uncle lives just outside of Salem and their water smells like sulfur. YUCK!
ReplyDelete