Enter your keyword

SNOW!!...in New Mexico?

November 23, 2013

YOU GUYS.
I woke up this morning and about had a heart attack,
because i was so excited to see snow on the ground!!




Does it matter how sparse it was?
No it sure does not.
We haven't seen snow or really "cold" weather since we left Rexburg over a year ago!
Who knew we'd see it down south??
I especially miss it around the holidays,
and it makes me so jealous when I see our Idaho friends building giant snowmen with their kiddos!


We finally bought Bronx a winter coat yesterday,
and (yay!) he got to use it today.
He looooooves going outside.


On Wednesday I caved and put a fun white Christmas tree upstairs.
(sorry for the repeat pic from here!)

Then on Thursday,
Bronx had his first little date.
A Costco date.
Those are the best kind right?

(this kid will NOT keep his shoes and socks on!)

I had to pick up some test prints,
and we decided to make a trip out of it and let the kids look at all of Costco's Christmas goodies.


This was Bronx's face looking at each lit up tree or flashing do-dad.


We looked at ginormous TVs that our husbands wish they owned...


We let them read books...


This is Tyler,
a friend from the ward.
And do you see her teeny tiny one-month-old?!
He's precious.


Aaaaaaand here's a frontal belly shot for ya.
I feel like I grew 10 inches this past week.
I'm not kidding.

Post a Comment