Enter your keyword

Some Zumba, Biking, and Hot-Dot Roasting

November 5, 2013

I am so happy Kevin is back to more of a "normal" work schedule with this job.
Those 2.5 days off are HUGE and let him recharge,
refocus,
and most importantly let us have our family time!
The other week we decided to go explore some trails behind our neighborhood.



I ran while Kevin biked.
I'm thinking it's time to get a bike-attachment-thingy.






That evening we put our fire pit to good use and roasted some hot dogs.




It was pretty perfect.
Except for making me miss camping, home, and friends!
(i might have to convince Kevin to set up the tent in our backyard...just to say we went "camping" this year! haha)

Oh and I almost forgot:


Bronx's reaction to my morning Zumba class.
He didn't know what to think about the crazy dancing and loud music at first,
but he now runs wild and dances right along with me!
(my stake offers this class MWF for FREE at the stake center... so it's like the best thing ever!)

3 comments

  1. Your pictures make me miss NM! so much sunshine! I miss that! Congrats on all your new and exciting changes. I hope your feeling better now and sorry about your crash. I can totally relate on the minivan. Justin would never drive one! :) hey did you guys sell your townhouse in Rexburg or are you renting it? We've got some friends trying to move to rexburg right now and they are having a hard time finding anything. I thought of you guys and just thought I would ask about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle! Ahh yes the sunshine :) it's the greatest. And we do own our town home in Rexburg still. We just rent it out, and currently have renters there now. Sorry that's not much help!

      Delete
    2. No problem, just thought I would ask! Ps you look freaking fantastic AND you are pregnant! Way to go!!

      Delete