Enter your keyword

Keep Your Eyes Peeled

September 27, 2016

Bronx has always wanted to do what daddy does, so when bow season started and Kevin was talking about it, Bronx piped up that he wanted to go too. He calls binoculars, "octo-goggles", and now he loves pretending Tinley and I are deer here at home, and he "hunts" us. haha.


Checkin for deer.
We check for deer everywhere we drive now.
I'm always being told:
"Hey mom! Watch out for deer! Keep your eyes peeled!"


Kevin said that Bronx grabbed those two sticks almost as soon as they got out of the truck. He carried them around everywhere.


Snack time.



Such happy stinkers. It makes me so happy that Kevin enjoys hunting, and can take Bronx out with him!



Because of work, and our visits down to Utah, Kevin hasn't been able to go out as much as he'd like. So it was that much more special when he took Bronx, when I knew he would have loved to go by himself. It's those little things.

Post a Comment