Studying and giggling over lady bugs on Grandma Fuller's front lawn.
Bronx was actually in the pic then slowly backed up as i took the shot.
The stinker.
He's not a huge fan of my pics nowadays.
While the boys went hunting,
Tinley and I met up with an old college friend, Kelcie, and her girls.
We were in Art 117 together my (i think) Sophomore year, first semester....or maybe it was second semester Freshman year?
Haha.
Anyways,
Thanks to keeping in touch via text messaging and social media it's like we didn't skip a beat catching up.
Always thankful for sweet friends!
Nancy, Roz, and I (yep, i look super here...haha) at the Blackfoot fair!
We had a nice long girls night here,
mainly enjoying all the amazing fair food,
people watching,
and ending with the hypnotist!
Anytime Tinley gets out her baby dolls and lines them up like this she yells:
"Mom! come look!"
So of course I need to snap a pic.
I am loving this very girly,
babydoll loving phase she's in!
After dropping Bronx at preschool one morning,
we stopped by the trailer to grab out some baby things.
She was so excited about each item,
and now puts her own little dolls in them daily.
About mid September I got to take Bronx out on a date.
Just me and him.
We went to Walmart and he got to look at allllll the toys,
then buy one toy with his chore money.
He chose a little lego set.
Then we went and got frozen yogurt at Kiwi Loco.
Sooooo good.
I want that stuff all the time it's ridiculous.
After we ate,
Kevin and Tinley (who were at a Madison football game) were still gone,
so I took Bronx on campus to the Jacob Spori Building.
My old art building that I was in a lot of my college "career"....bahaha!
It was fun walking around there with him and showing him my classrooms and what everything was.
One night after baths,
the kids ran downstairs to find that Kevin had made this gigantic fort for them to play in.
It literally covered the whole living room (which, granted, isn't that large...but it was awesome for them!)!
It was destroyed by the next morning.
And this is what happens to Kevin after crawling around for an hour and getting sweaty with the kids playing tag and hide and seek in said fort.
He's so great!

Post a Comment