Enter your keyword

Holiday Family Pics in the Pines

December 30, 2016

I knew I wanted updated family pics to send out Christmas cards and thank you notes. The trouble was, I was hesitant. I wasn't wanting to get my picture "officially" taken because I hadn't lost all the baby weight (still haven't-slowly but surely right?). I swallowed my pride and we had them taken anyways, which I am SO happy I did. My friend Sara (view her site here! and Instagram here!) did an AMAZING job and I love love LOVE them! Bronx was a rockstar, and we got a ton of cute ones of and with him, but Tinley went right into her shy "i-won't-look-or-talk-to-anyone" mood. So that was frustrating. I even sat for a full 5 minutes just trying to throw every bribe imaginable at her. Candy! Toys! Nothing worked. SUCH A STINK! And although Kevin complained and was grouchy the entire drive there (took them out at Beaver Dick Park in Rexburg), he was totally happy and cooperative once we started. So overall I'd call it a win! Here are a few of our favorites:























1 comment

  1. your pictures are perfect. I know these are hard days for you al and I admire your courage, grace and trust that God has you firmly in his grip

    ReplyDelete