Enter your keyword

Awkward and Awesome

March 24, 2011

Awkward is when...

- I see guys in skinny jeans.
STOP wearing girl pants you pansies!
Be a man and wear normal, looser fitting jeans.
That's what's attractive.
- I wake up to a fresh blanket of snow...in March.
{this is not awkward, it's just annoying}
- I have to carry a shovel around,
while following Tank and waiting for him to "do his business".
Then scooping the said business and chucking it over the fence into the empty field.
I feel like all of our neighbors are watching me when I do this.
And I feel retarded.


Awesome is when...

- Kevin and I go grocery shopping and we buy our most healthy cartload ever.
We smile and pat ourselves on the back,
and then grab a gallon of vanilla ice cream.
Because we can't have huckleberry shakes without it.
- We deep clean our closets at 10pm.
I love getting rid of junk!
- Being sugar free for 2 weeks today!
- Having a mom that is paying me to deep clean her house.
{so that I can buy my sweet sweet silhouette!}

3 comments

  1. OH MY GOSH! We so did that this week! Our cart was full of fruits and vegetables and then we grabbed two things of ice cream! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you are too funny! I agree with the girl pants thing on guys. It's awkward for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awkward/awesomes made me laugh. I'm so glad you see good and funny stuff in the world :) My favorite was the dog poop.

    ReplyDelete