Enter your keyword

Fun Fact Friday

March 18, 2011

AUDREY
............................

Ever since I can remember,
I have loved to draw and color.
Give me a pencil and I'm ready to go.
This was my passions growing up,
ART.
When I'm bored,
I draw.
When I'm in class,
I draw.
When I'm on a plane,
I draw.
I sketch, doodle, and plan through pictures.
Here are a few of my favorites:

Photobucket
{watercolor}
Photobucket
{pen and ink, with watercolor}
Photobucket
{pencil}
Photobucket
{colored pencil}
Photobucket
{colored pencil, this is part of a book I did on my Great Grandma Simmons}
I absolutely love that I can share my thoughts, ideas, and emotions through my arts and crafts.


KEVIN
........................

This kid has some talent in the art feild too.
Most of this hidden skill appears on the ward bullitin during sacrament meetings.
Unfortunately,
he has thrown away everything from high school.
But when he does give me a pic to post, I will.

Here's something else you might not know about Kevin.
He's a Jordan fan.
Like,
a huge lover.
{oh, haha. silly me. you already knew this, huh?}

Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. holy cow audrey! I always knew you liked to draw but I've never seen your work. You've got serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are amazing Audrey! And of course Kevin likes Jordan, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey holy smokes. You are AMAZING. I feel like you have been holding back on us. I knew you could draw, but I didn't know how good you really were. These are so cool. YOu need to illustrate a kids book, you would be SO good at it. And Bud is pretty dang good at it too. Pretty cool post. Thanks, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey holy smokes. You are AMAZING. I feel like you have been holding back on us. I knew you could draw, but I didn't know how good you really were. These are so cool. YOu need to illustrate a kids book, you would be SO good at it. And Bud is pretty dang good at it too. Pretty cool post. Thanks, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmmmmm....HELLO!!!!!! Audrey, we have a professional artist in our ward, and these look better than his! He makes good money too! You should enter into the friend, new era, ensign, etc to get started!! Wow! You are AMAZING!!! ~ Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audg!!

    Holy freak, your amazing!! I didnt know you could draw, wow!! Those are awesome!! I agree with Liss/Dresden :-) Plus, I KNOW Bud is is awesome too. We should have a contest between you guys, give you both the same thing to draw, and see what happens!
    Seriously-That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! You guys are wayyy too nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audrey,
    You are way talented. You should really stay in the art field in school and get your degree to teach art. There's no way I could draw what you do and especially out of your head.. I can only draw what I see. I'm more impressed every time I see what you can do.
    Phy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea you could draw! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man Audrey!!! I LOVE your artwork. It's so awesome. When you said you like to draw, i thought you just meant draw....not that you know how to draw, sketch, paint anything! Seriously, you should sell your stuff cuz it's that good. I'm amazed, for real.

    ReplyDelete