It feels like I haven't done this in forever.
When really it's only been what - a week?
Awkward is...
- An old lady with piggy tails.
Sorry,
those just don't flatter anyone over the age of 5.
- (for the girls who understand...) You know when you're brushing your teeth,
and you're about to spit so you lean over the sink and your hair falls in your face?
So you reach across your face with your free hand and move your hair out of the way?
Well,
my brain didn't seem to realize that my arm was in front of my mouth when I spit....
Haha.
Yea that's GROSS and awkward.
- Randomly finding syrup in my hair walking out of Walmart
I seriously held that stupid bottle for like 2 seconds!
How did this happen?
- Going for a run,
getting home,
and then looking down to find that I just ran that entire distance with my shorts inside out.
::facepalm::
Man,
I bet peeps thought I looked like a weirdo with this tag on my rear!
- Hearing a guy say "cute".
As in:
"It's such a cute color of blue!"
{talking about a motorcycle}
And he wasn't messing around/trying to be funny.
Yeeeaaa.
Go grow a pair dude.
- Talking to a guy that has an extremely high pitched {aka "femme"} voice.
{separate guy from the above comment}
This is not only awkward, but annoying to me!
Awesome is.....
- Having a car that gets 34 mpg!!
Yes,
we drove down to Pleasant Grove.
Then to Benjamin.
Back to P.G.
Back down to Benjamin,
and then up to Tremonton before we had to fill up again!
Bom.com!
- The campout we have planned for the weekend.
{p.s. 'yall are invited, so just text Kev or me for the deets!}
- Wrigley's EXTRA brand Peppermint gum.
- Glitter/gel toes!
can totally relate to the syrup in your hair. in geometry class my junior year i felt something sticky on my bangs. i smelled it and it smelled like maple, so i tasted it. yup, syrup in my hair. the weird thing was, i hadn't had anything with syrup in over a month and hadn't touched a syrup bottle or anything. i was so weirded out!
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love this post! Totally can relate to so many of them: shorts inside out, syrup in my hair, and the high pitched voices of guys. Oh and I so wish we had a car with that good of gas mileage!!
ReplyDeletehaha I hate it when my hair falls in my face when I'm brushing my teeth! Drives me NUTS.
ReplyDelete