Enter your keyword

The Sleep Habits

July 5, 2011

Ever since I have been married to Kevin,
I have been introduced to many new ways/places to sleep.

Photobucket
{zonked out after work}
Here is the latest and greatest:

Photobucket

Yup,
we pushed our couches together and created a bed.
We thought it was fun,
comfy,
and we got to sleep under the fan since we don't have one in our master bedroom.
It's pretty bombin - wouldn't you say?
Haha!

I would also like to add here:
 that we've slept on it for the past 2 nights.
Who are we!?
I know that Kevin hates the thought of "going to sleep" - HA.
He thinks it's like a waste of time or something,
yet he also claims he LOVES it.
{make up your mind already hon!}

He also thinks that by sleeping downstairs,
and not in our nice, BIG, wonderful KING BED,
he is somehow gaining time.
{don't even ask...cuz i don't even understand it myself}
I don't care where I sleep as long as I'm comfortable and sleeping next to him.
So basically,
what I am trying to say is that when it's "bedtime",
I have learned to just simply ask:
"Okay babe, where we gonna sleep tonight?"

2 comments

  1. haha! thats too funny. Mike has a similar thingy, he can fall asleep on the couch with the girls running around, me banging pans, yet has a hard time sleeping at night. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles HAS to have the tv on at night. Any other time of day he can fall asleep with the kids screaming or absolute silence but not at night. I think our husbands have the same philosophy on sleep too. He loves to sleep when he finally does sleep but hates going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete