Enter your keyword

Mish Mosh. Pish Posh

July 17, 2011

Because of the beautiful looonnngg summer days and nights,
my blogging has been a little shy lately.
Sometimes I just have a hard time sitting down at my computer when there's cooler stuff to do outside.
Plus,
our summer has been packed with activities every weekend...and I'm having a hard time keeping up.
It's been great!

Here's some quick updates I want to remember:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple weeks ago we piled tons of blankets in the back of our truck,
found a really dark corner of an empty church parking lot,
parked,
and watched Just Go With It{for the zillionth time} with Dave and Alix Anderson.
Super fun,
and super squishy cozy!
Haha!
....................

Photobucket

My cousin Scarlet came into town for a weekend and we got to go say hi!
Here we are with her cute boy Grayson.
He's SUCH a little stud!
{and refused to even crack a smile here for us!}

...............

Photobucket

Almost every Wednesday night my neighbor Kate has been coming over and we've been watching
So You Think You Can Dance.
Lalala LOOOOVVEE!
It's been so fun to watch and have a girl friend to talk to about it!
sidenote:
She's a very "cooking-savy" type of gal,
and makes some AWESOME food.
Check out her blog at http://tastytownrecipes.blogspot.com/
...................

I would like to introduce you to my new main squeeze.

Photobucket

At work I was seeing all these stinking cute handbags/purses/wallets and I always asked where they bought them.
And the answer was always the same:
Beloved.
That little store next to Fancy Nails...
across the street from Artic Circle.
Aha!
I was so sick of my old junky one on Friday that I finally went and purchased her.
Isn't she gorgeous?
Hahaha.

Photobucket

Talk about space!
I love all the pockets and secret compartments that are on her!

Photobucket

Oh and lookie what it has!
A KEY HOLDER!
Wow.
This one's a definite keeper.

Photobucket

Just for kicks,
when I dumped everything out of my old purse to put it into this new one,
I decided to take a pic.
Let's play "I Spy"!

Can you spy...
- a notpad
- a hunting liscence
- hand wipes
- a gum wrapper
- a nail file
- Q-tips
- a coupon
- two pens
- gum
- a reciept
- lip gloss
- a Wet Seal promo card
- hand sanitizer
- lotion
- kleenex
- an ibeprofin pill
- a folded up list of references

...............


We BBQ-d it up Friday night with some good friends.
Fred, Nita, Troy, Aly, Charles, Nancy, Josh, Nathan...and more were all there!
It was fun to hang out,
eat some yummy grilled food,
and chill with them for a little bit.

Photobucket

..................

Then Saturday I went to my LAST FA100 event {yayyyy!!!},
and later we headed over to Tietjen's with Garen and Katie,
and watched Red Riding Hood.

Photobucket

We kinda thought it would be dumb/cheesey because it was directed by same dude that directed the Twilight movies,
However,
it was SO GOOD!
It kept us all guessing till the end - and we haven't seen one like that in a while!

3 comments

  1. OH MY GOSH that purse is FANTASTIC! i think i'll be heading to Beloved to check out their stuff. thanks for the blog shout out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair in the first two pictures! I can't for the life of me curl my hair, it curls but I'm just not coordinated enough. It was so fun to hang out with you again finally. The movie was awesome! I'm super excited for camping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stinkin' FA100. i may or may not have gone to any and made up all,...wait what? your hair is dang cute in that first picture!

    ReplyDelete