Enter your keyword

Saturday Is a Special Day

July 24, 2011

...it's the day we get ready for Sunday!
{remember that primary song?}
My mom had us sing that song lots on Saturday nights,
to try to get us in the "mood" for church the next morning.
Good times.

Anyways,
I had the day off,
and here is how my Saturday turned out...

I cleaned the house,
and shampoo-ed the dog...


Haha,
he is not fond of "bathtime"!

Photobucket

Photobucket

That little naughty.
I put him in and turned around for a second,
and he was already out again!

Photobucket

Basically I shove him under the faucet every time we do this.

Photobucket

I have to tell you about this picture real quick:
After he was done,
I pulled him out and was drying him off with the towel - when I noticed my camera's battery dying.
Dangit.
So I just left the towel on top of him and said:
"I'll be right back, k? Don't move ya stinker!"
I ran downstairs,
grabbed the new batteries,
and when I came back up he was still like this!
I thought it was hilarious!

Photobucket

He does like to get blow-dried.
I think he likes the warmth.

Photobucket

And then when I'm done with that,
I spray him with some old V.S. strawberry body spray I never use.
So he smells "mm.mm.GOOD"!
Later on in the day I did some grocery shopping {more on this to come!},
and then painted my nails.
Good thing too because they were looking atroctious.
{okay, so they were chipping lots...i just wanted to use that word}

Photobucket

Sad I didn't notice this was not totally focused til after I uploaded it!
{Color: Shocking Pink, China Glaze w/ black Stripe polish}

Photobucket

You know how at gas stations and such there are always little key chains,
and stickers,
and bobble heads,
and bumper-stickers with names on them?
Well,
I've never been able to find MY NAME on any of them,
and it always made me sad.

Until I found this little number,
and it made my day:
Photobucket

Oooo,
for MUAH?

Photobucket

 Why thank you China Glaze naming people.
You done good.

4 comments

  1. i would like to pay you to be my personal hair dresser and nail polish-er...you always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails! I love them. I have to say, as I read your Fun Fact Friday, I'm with Bud on the no talking in the morning. I hate it. Had always tried to get me to talk to him too. He doesn't really try anymore. HAHA Funny stuff. And I can't believe you actually made it to your grandparents when you ran away! That would be scary when you're that little. You're crazy! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, love those colors!! And I love that your dog loves being blow-dried...It was satisfying to see him get all clean! haha!

    ReplyDelete