It's storytime!
{and i don't feel like doing an Awkward and Awesome OR Fun Fact Friday today}
So Tuesday I go running and then to the gym.
My norm.
But as I'm kneeling down on the mat to start my push-ups and crunches,
I notice that my left leg is struggling to bend.
Weird.
I don't remember hurting it or anything.
I finished my workout and went to work.
Well,
that was a mistake.
Because I was standing on it all day,
and I noticed the more I stood on it - the more it KILLED!
I went home and showed Kevin,
and of course he gives me the
"Take a suck-it-up pill talk"
Really it was:
"Just sleep it off and we'll see how you are in the morning. I bet it's not THAT bad babe."
HA.
{oh babe, sometimes i wish you could just feel how NOT FUN my menstrual cramps are, and THEN tell me they're "not that bad"...}
The next morning....
it was worse alright.
I went to work anyways,
which didn't help.
My thigh/knee was swelling so much!
It felt like someone had injected my leg with fluid and it was about to EXPLODE!
My boss let me leave around noon and I zoomed over to the doc.
I was all nervous it was broken or would have to be amputated,
but a quick Xray told me otherwise.
{Kevin's not gonna like seeing that bill....}
No broken bones; just overexertion.
Gay.
Just LOOK at that nasty fat sucker!
Yuck. Sick. Gross. Ugg.Good thing I did my toes cute BEFORE I couldn't bend my leg.
So now I'm stuck icing this bad boy and am not allowed to run for at least 2 weeks.
I'm gonna die.
I love running!
It's like the one thing that makes me feel "in shape".
Okay.
I guess I can always blog some more....
and then she went to the doc and the doc was like, "yeah it's not broken". Oh ok thanks doc. I could have told you that Audrey. (thanks for the bill :)
ReplyDeleteOh man--that stinks! Hope it gets feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's so lame! I couldn't believe how much it swelled! I hope it feels better soon!
ReplyDelete