Day 17 - A picture of something that has made an impact on your life recently.
I went and got the mail Sunday evening,
and found a letter from my mom!
It was just what I was needing this week and made me so happy!
I've read it everyday since,
and I appreciate how loving and uplifting it has been for me.
I'm so thankful for a mom that cares about me and wants me to be happy.
I hope I can someday be as strong in the gospel,
and as sweet as she is,
for/to my own kids someday.
Audrey, I have been loving this everyday thing, and I also wanted to say that I think it is awesome that your Mom wrote you a letter. I swear no one does that anymore, so that is cool, plus what a fun thing to get in the mail. It makes me want to start writing letters to peeps. Thanks for sharing, I loved it.
ReplyDeleteHey Audrey, I've been catching up since I didn't read your blog for our whole trip. Always fun to read what you guys are up to. I hope your leg/knee is better. I couldn't tell which one it was leg or knee. Anyway, I feel your pain.
ReplyDelete