Enter your keyword

Day 25

August 25, 2011

Day 25 - A picture of your day.

Well,
let me give you a picture of yesterday.
More specifically,
what happened to this little dude yesterday.

Photobucket
{please notice how beastly and ratty he is looking here}
We took him in FINALLY....

Photobucket

...to get a haircut!!


Ahahahahahahaha!
I told the lady I wanted to try something new...like a MOHAWK.
And this is what we got.
He is so hard core now.
And you can bet your britches {uh, not sure if anyone really says that anymore...oh, but i just did!} that I'm gonna do our little boys's hair like that.
That is,
if we ever have little boys.
Tehe.

5 comments

  1. haha. that is hilarious :) I love little boys with mohawks.. and dont worry, Fielding and I's little boys will have it too.. well that is if we have little boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fauxhawk adam's hair all the time. its so stinkin cute! i was crackin up when i saw tank outside with kevin yesterday, thats one bad little pooch! so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! That is the best thing ever! That seriously made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! We are all dying over here! Funniest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got caught up on reading your blog and came back to this hilarious post. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete