Last Friday was my day off {yay!},
and Kevin, his mom, and I went HUCKLEBERRY PICKING!
It was my first time and I was excited.
Little did I know how tedious it actually was going to be.
Sheesh.
Ya drop one of those little buggars,
and you want to scramble after and pick it up.
They're like gold.

Kevin found this place last year actually,
while Dustin and him were 4wheeling.
He SMELLED the sweet aroma of huckleberries,
stopped the 4wheeler,
and found this mountainside of lovelies!
We only picked for about an hour,
and with all three of us got close to a gallon!
So if you ever come over,
ask for a huckleberry SHAKE.
They're our favorites!
and Kevin, his mom, and I went HUCKLEBERRY PICKING!
It was my first time and I was excited.
Little did I know how tedious it actually was going to be.
Sheesh.
Ya drop one of those little buggars,
and you want to scramble after and pick it up.
They're like gold.
Kevin found this place last year actually,
while Dustin and him were 4wheeling.
He SMELLED the sweet aroma of huckleberries,
stopped the 4wheeler,
and found this mountainside of lovelies!
We only picked for about an hour,
and with all three of us got close to a gallon!
So if you ever come over,
ask for a huckleberry SHAKE.
They're our favorites!
No matter what Charles says, I like huckleberries! I just forget that I have them... What a fun evening!
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! I want a Huckleberry shake!!
ReplyDelete