Enter your keyword

Apples Galore

November 2, 2011

Lately I have been spending time out here:

Photobucket

{the Fuller home. this is out their back window}

Photobucket

Kevin's mom surprised me and picked about a zillion apples...


Photobucket

Photobucket

...so we could make dried apples!
It was my first time and I was very excited to learn.
Definitely easier than I thought.
{ha. all you fabulous cooks, i know this may sound a bit lame to you}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After starting a batch of apples,
Diane then helped me make this delicious PUMPKIN ROLL.
Oh my heavens.
November is off to a great start!

4 comments

  1. Ohh..we love those pumpkin rolls too. thanks for reminding me about them. Yummmy. You just can't go wrong with cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I learned how to can and dry apples this year too. My MIL taught me. Sheesh why didn't I learn this growing up? So easy and so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE DRIED APPLES! That was our 'thing' growing up. We didn't can food, just dried apples ha. What else do you need!? Well, besides the pumpkin roll... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pumpkin roll inspires me to try drying apples . . looks so good and both the apples and the pumpkin roll makes my mouth water

    ReplyDelete