Enter your keyword

Needles.

November 6, 2011

No worries.
I'm no drug addict,
I just enjoy giving of my plasma.
For money of course.

Photobucket

This is what I did yesterday morning.

Photobucket

{it's worth it. it's worth it. it's worth it.}



I found out that I really have a hard time taking pictures left-handed.

Photobucket 

Here is the Mr. working hard.

Photobucket
{kevin, luke, dylan}

...or hardly working.
The whole time I was there it was pretty slow,
and all the guys wanted to do was leave.
And because Kevin is the floor supervisor they all have to go through him.
{haha. i laugh cuz he's a big softy and i can't see him saying 'no'}

Photobucket 

Would you like to know what they're laughing about?
I think the conversation went something like this:

Dylan: Sooooo Kevin.
Kevin: What up?
Dylan: How about I give you my best fantasy football players, and you let me go home early.
Kevin: Oooo that's tempting.

Awesome right?
And then we played "I Spy" until I was done.

Post a Comment