I would like to pick this up again.
1. because it helps me record stuff about Kevin and I that I want our kids to read someday
and
2. because i always enjoy reading about our friends' fun facts {so i should keep it up too}
I also need to be better about writing down the funny/interesting/weird things said to me at work.
I've been slacking.
Obviously,
because I work at a Dr. office I can't disclose much.
But man if I could...
Alrighty,
{yay! here we go.}
KEVIN
.....................
Since he has shaved his head,
he got this crazy idea that he doesn't need to shower everyday!
{"because there's no hair to wash babe!".....riiiigggghhht.}
The weekend he shaved it he proudly said to me:
"Guess what babe? I've only showered once in THREE days!"
Um....that nasty habbit was kicked pronto.
Haha,
oh boys.
AUDREY
.......................
While signing in a patient,
had the patient get flustered and say:
"Just don't ever get sick....or old!"
haha, I'll try lady.
i'll definitely try.
Do you remember Vance?
A week or so ago I got a call here at my new job:
"_____________, this is Audrey, how may I help you?"
"Audrey, I have some more flowers for you. Do you know who this is?"
I had to laugh.
So Vance and his wifey came in and brought me these:
They look kinda dead, yes.
But if you look close they look like mini pumpkins.
Thus my tag:
Post a Comment