Enter your keyword

A Little Bit of Turkey

November 24, 2011

Like I said,
Kevin and I "hosted" Thanksgiving this year.
{i say it like that because, really, my parent's still did everything. they rock.}
It was extremely low-key.
My parent's were saying they don't remember a Thanksgiving so small since they were in Idaho Falls.
That's when I was like, 7.
Loooonggg time.
Alden had arrived Tuesday,
and the fam {so dad and mom plus three "little" girls} arrived on Wednesday {while i was at work=crappy}.
But they went to town baking and getting stuff ready!
ThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!
I got off at 9 {yes. freakin' late},
but they were all still hanging out so then we popped in a vid.

Photobucket

{love my dad's face...}
We definitely love our movies.
We ended up watching the RM.
Wowzer.
I haven't seen that in forever....

My parent's decided to stay at the new Marriott in town,
so it was just Alden sleeping out our house.
I swear as soon as everyone else left,
Kevin and him just jumped on the Xbox.
Crazies.

It felt sooooooo GOOD to sleep in!

Photobucket

Around 10 they showed up,
and we cooked up some more deliciousness while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tank was loving all the attention and all the scraps that were being thrown his way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Alden got some more playing time as well....

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I'm not sure what Kevin was doing here.

Here we all are!
Ready to EAT.

Photobucket

Jaron,
you were MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides eating,
and eating,
and snacking,
and eating...
we did play games!

Wacky Six:

Photobucket

Life:

Photobucket


and Settlers!

Photobucket

Thursday night we went over and swam at the hotel:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She will probably kill me....

Photobucket

...but it's all good.
Elise's swim suit was a little too worn out,
so she asked me to bring one for her {ya know since i have lots...haha}
Well,
i forget that when you're younger and stuff,
and not married,
and with your fam,
you don't want to be wearing a low-cut/bikini swimsuit.
HA!
No worries.
I didn't give Elise one of my bikinis,
but the tankini that I did give her was pretty low.
She put it on and then threw on these sweats and said:

"This is more modest than your swimsuit Audrey!!"

Oh brother.
But it was funny.

Photobucket

Goodbyes are the worst.
Friday afternoon the fam took Alden and headed back to Meridian.
Sad times....

However,
I now get to decorate for CHRISTMAS!!

Post a Comment