Yet again.
Friday around 4:30 my mom texted me:
Hey we are getting our first snow of the season today
I was not very excited to hear that because Kevin and I had something exciting {i'll tell about later} planned for the next morning,
and I did NOT want anything to ruin it!
I was crossing my fingers that NO snow would come our way.
Well....
about 3 hours later I get a text from Karly {who lives in I.F.} and she said:
Girlfriend it is snowwwwing! Is it in Rexburg??
Oh goodness.
I hoped not.
It hadn't at that time,
and I was really thinking it was gonna pass us by.
But really,
what was I thinking?
I walked out of work that night into a snowstorm.
I guess it IS November,
but when we get snow for eight months out of the year....
yea.
I guess it IS November,
but when we get snow for eight months out of the year....
yea.
well, basically snow isn't going to ruin it Saturday! We're doing it with or without! stinkin' snow! Do you guys want to come to Idaho falls, We could go to a couple locations if we did it here! If not, we can still do it in Rexburg! I don't care either way!! :)
ReplyDelete