Enter your keyword

Awkward and Awesome....and Creepy?

February 9, 2012

Awkward is.....
  • The face I make when I smell coffee. It's not a pretty one, but then again that's not a pretty smell I get to smell. Especailly in the morning. Y.U.C.K.
  • The way I have to wear dress slacks to work, and get sick of them. So I match them with a T and hoodie and sneakers. Not very proffessional looking, but oh so veerrrrry comfy!
  • The silence on the phone after I have answered a question for a patient....Okay..."Can I help you with anything else?" You called ME, remember dude?!
  • When I open the front door to a neighbor and Tank bolts outside and pees right in their front lawn. Ugg. 

Awesome is....
  • Feeling the baby's first kick! Coolest thing ever so far!!
  • Playing settlers just kevin and me. How nerdy, right? But funner than we thought {plus it's the only game EVER Kevin will play just us two}! Booya.
  • Making a new dinner recipe and NOT messing anything up. Then having hubby compliment me on my fine cooking skills and how yummy it is!
  • Watching the Bachelor {it's a love/hate relationship right now...} with two other girlfriends, then talking till after 1 about baby things.
  • The husband offering to run more with me. Wow!
So here's the CREEPY....

Wednesday around 2:30pm Lauren {a coworker} texts me this:
Some creeper just came in here for you haha
Not really the most pleasant thing to hear.
That same night we had a work meeting,
and when I got there the two receptionists who had been up front told me the story:

So this guy {grey hair, dad age} comes in and the girls ask if they can help him.
He says:
"No, I just wanted to see if Audrey was here."
He then told the girls that he would go into Ace {my old job} just to see me,
and that the guys over there told him I now worked here.
They told him I didn't work today,
but that they could leave me a message.
So Charlee {another coworker} asks for his name and he says:
"Oh no, that's okay."
And LEAVES!!!

Um,
I DON'T really feel comfortable or safe after hearing that!
I told Kevin when I got home,
and we texted our friend from Ace {old coworker} to tell everyone there to STOP telling peeps where I work now.
It just makes me feel sick,
and honestly has made me also want to go private here with this blog.
I haven't encountered nasty comments or anything ever,
but this rubbed me the wrong way.
The thought had actually crossed my mind when I became pregnant {about going private},
but I haven't seriously thought about it since.
Hmmmm.

I'm going to go think about that and happier thoughts now.....

1 comment

  1. CREEEEEPY!!!!!! and its ok if Tank pees on our lawn LOL!

    ReplyDelete