Enter your keyword

Week 16: Pregnancy

February 12, 2012

Baby is the size of an avocado!
{4.6 inches, 3.5 oz}

Photobucket

What's going on in there?
There are bones forming in my baby's ears that can/will pick up what I say...
I better watch my language! :)
Also taste buds are forming,
and eyebrows, lashes, and hair are coming in!

My Stats:
weight: 124
waist: 31.5 in

{do you like how I misspelled avocado wrong on my chalk board? yeaa....laugh it up}

I was looking at pictures of my mom last night and man,
I already know that in a few months I will totally have a torpedo tummy!
I have to say that it's very encouraging seeing other moms out there that have lost all this baby weight afterwards.

I think it's pretty exciting that this little one might be able to start picking up on my voice!
All I do is talk talk talk to it {and Tank} when I'm home during the day.
They might think I'm crazy.
And kinda random:
but I was born with lots of dark black hair all over my head,
but I'm pretty sure Kevin was bald/had blond fuzz.
I would love to have a baby with hair,
but we'll probs get the latter!
{I am just praying that it stays STRONG and HEALTHY!}

3 comments

  1. Brent and I were both bald babies. Seriously, I was bald til I was like 5. So we weren't expecting anything. We almost didn't even buy any baby combs or brushes because we figured there'd be no point. But Trooper came out with tons of hair! I LOVE it! And he's still got it all and it grows fast. So there's hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking soo cute! Love the little teeny tiny belly coming in! You will definitely have NO problem losing baby weight since you're great at working out! Besides you probably won't gain much weight anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was told that heartburn means your baby will have hair. I had crazy heartburn and Aizy has tons of hair! So it makes the burning worth it :)

    ReplyDelete