Baby boy is the size of a....sweet potato!
{5.6 inches, 6.7 oz}
What's going on in there?
This little boy is yawning, hiccuping, rolling, and kicking....
all of which I have not experienced truly yet.
{except for those light butterfly rolling motions in my tummy}
Nothing solid like that kick on week 15.
Sometimes I mash my hand over my stomach just trying to get a response,
but noth.
He probs hates that lots and wonders what the heck is going on.
Sometimes I mash my hand over my stomach just trying to get a response,
but noth.
He probs hates that lots and wonders what the heck is going on.
My Stats:
weight: 128 lbs {i packed on a few extra this past week}
waist: 32 in.
Okay so I definitely am feeling more "pregnant", showing-wise right now.
The other day Kevin came into my work to bring me lunch and said:
"Woah, you're looking all preggo on me today!"
"Woah, you're looking all preggo on me today!"
Haha,
yes hon, i am.
Some stuff I've been experiencing lately...
- crazy vivid weird dreams. about anything and everything and everyone
- i've been LOVING sour patch kids
- i love O.J. i basically drink it all day, every day
- wow my bum hurts more and more everyday. my bum as in = my tailbone. it feels like i went snowboarding and kept falling on it. over and over and over...
- wow my bum hurts more and more everyday. my bum as in = my tailbone. it feels like i went snowboarding and kept falling on it. over and over and over...
- smells are getting to me a lot more. I think the VERY worst one is the smell of the bathroom at my work....yelch. i hate going in there. every time i just feel like i'm going to pass out or throw up
So yes,
we found out the gender early.
Kinda weird - I never had planned on that one!
I love that I can call "it" a HE now!
And since we already have the name picked out {yea, i will probs say on here soon...i don't know why i'm not since basically i've told you all},
I love talking to him and saying his name out loud to him.
And to Tank.
We bought his {the baby, not Tank} first onesie last week and I have been introducing it to Tank while saying:
"Baby. Tank, this is baby's. You have to be soft with the baby. SOOOFFFT."
Haha,
we'll see how he REALLY reacts when we bring home a newborn...
You are too cute! Can't wait to hear his name!
ReplyDeletei love reading your updates! your blog is THE cutest blog on the internet, i swear! i want to hear his name too. boys are awesome and they sure do love their mommy!
ReplyDeletegirlfriend, you are having issues with these boards! it's p o t a t o. without the e hahaha. ummm...but BESIDES THE POINT THAT YOU ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE PREGNANT-EST woman! and i want to hear the name! ...ASAP! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! haha, WOW for wanting to be an english major I SUCK at spelling!!...let me go correct that right now.. YIKES that is daaang embarrasing. :) And thanks for all the nice comments you girls!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your tail bone. I know how that hurts. I'm sorry it might not get better from here on out. I had that problem w ethan and I'm having that problem again.
ReplyDelete