Enter your keyword

Day Date

February 18, 2012

It's another good 'ole Saturday,
and Kevin had to go to IF to take another test for class.
I rode along for fun,
and because this test only was going to take him a few minutes {literally, he took it in 11},
I sat out in the school's hallway reading my new book.

Photobucket

I've had a sister-in-law read them and a couple friends that said they were good.
Definitely so far it's a fun fantasy read,
and slightly reminds me of a Harry Potter-type book.
I like it.

The other reason I went to Idaho Falls with Kevin is because I secretly turn this time of ours into a "day date" for us.
I am so clever, right?
hehe.
After he took the test we went to Petco so Kevin could get another "cool" fish,
and then we walked next door to Downeast where I got to pick out a cute "maternity" shirt.
{by the way there are some DANG cute swimsuits there right now!}

We couldn't decide on where to eat.
I wanted breakfast food {ihop},
he wanted a burger {carl's jr.},
I wanted a sit-down place {ihop},
he wanted a drive-thru {carl's jr.}.
So we agreed upon Panda Express since we haven't eaten there in a while.

Photobucket


Here is a great shot of my hubby doing three things at once:

Photobucket

1. Driving {with his knee}
2. Talking {on his cell}
3. Eating {yummy Panda}
...Who's the dummy that said guys can't multi-task?
Cuz Kevin's got it down-pat.

Photobucket

We particularly liked reading our forturne cookie fortune.
"Excellent" is a-okay with me!

Photobucket

This winter has been...really anything but that.
More rain than usual,
and lots of pretty skies.
So as we drove back into Rexburg we were surprised to see snow!

Now,
who knows what the evening will bring....maybes a movie,
C.O.D. {him}
some nail painting {her},
and some games with friends?
We'll see.

2 comments

  1. Hahaha that's funny we were just in downeast about an hour ago...looking for a bed frame! ;) we musta just missed eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! you're dinner "argument" made me laugh out loud literally!

    ReplyDelete