Enter your keyword

XOXO

February 15, 2012

Valentine's past have always been awesome,
fun,
and
romantic.
This year was no exception.
However,
this year there was a level of sweetness and love that no one but Kevin and I will be able to understand.
With that said here is how ours went down:

Photobucket

As I mentioned earlier,
I've really been getting in the holiday mood for a while now,
and REALLY wanted it to be special for Kevin.
We both had to work,
but I lucked out and was able to get off at 5.
Around 3:00 I was surprised with these beauties!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVED THEM!!!
Totally made up for having to work.
When I got off,
Kevin was still at work so I was able to get home and cook up one of our favorite meals.
Cheesy potatoes, ham, and canned beans.
Y.U.M.
Then I hurried and set up the table and layed out Kevin's presents:

Photobucket

Photobucket

A candy-graham,
Two movies {Gladiator and Thor}.

Photobucket

And {my personal favorite} an "Alphabet of our love" book:

Photobucket

Found HERE on pinterest.
I started making it back in January and am glad I did.
I wanted it to be meaningful and so each day I would write down a couple things that coordinated with each alphabet letter,
that had something special to do with Kevin and my relationship.
Here's an example:

Photobucket

So happy about how it turned out!
When Kevin got home he opened them,
we ate dinner

Photobucket

{complete with a delicious FRUIT PIZZA-best i've ever made in my life},
had our own little toast to the future,
and did what we  do best:

Photobucket
{he's thinking really hard about his next move and how he's gonna slaughter me...he always wins}
Played settlers.
Haha!
No movie this time,
just food and games and lotsa lovin'.

Post a Comment