Enter your keyword

Awkward & Awesome

February 16, 2012

Awkward is...
  • Having to reach over the middle console in the truck to press the automatic "lock" button on the passenger side, because the one on the driver's side is broken. I'm not even that big but reaching that far is not comfortable.
  • Having a patient (a dad no less, WITH his teenage daughter) say "Hey baby, how's it goin' today?". Yeaaaaa. And then having him say (when I was taking his copay): "Oh, I'd love to pay Audrey for her services." (and then having his daughter say: "Stop being creepy, dad.")Yes. Please do stop it. I think I'm going to throw up now.
  • Walking into Broulims in a hurry and bumping my shoulder on the door so it makes a big loud "THUMP" sound. Then peeps turning to see what happened. ....keep walking, head down, yes I'm okay people. But I'd like to now go hide from all your eyes....

Awesome is...
  • Only 2 weeks and 3 days till we find out if baby is a boy or girl! But who's counting?
  • Coming home from work after a long day and slipping into sweats. You can breath again tummy!
  • Kevin getting a 90 on a SUPER hard/long test! Woohoo!
  • Kevin being able to play ball twice a week. He is soooo happy when he gets to, and I love when he is happy!
  • Bumping into and old friend at the grocery store and being able to catch up for a brief moment.
  • Our Valentine's Day evening together. I wish we could just go back and do it all again I loved it so much.
  • Not messing up on four main meals in a row. You guys, this. is. major.

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really god bumping into you at broulims. We need to get together sometime! Tyler and i are moving to blackfoot soon so we should try to get together before we move!!

    ReplyDelete