Enter your keyword

Alphabet Cards and Some Vids

November 20, 2012

I've been working on this project forever it seems,
and finally finished yesterday.
Photobucket
I made Bronx some animal alphabet cards!
Photobucket
He loves them already (and look at that slobbery face-ha ha!),
and smiles from ear to ear when I show him the pictures and make their "noises".
If you want to find out exactly what I did (what sets i used, and how),
just click HERE to go to my craft blog.

These next videos I took during the week are mainly for my family to view,
they're just a teeny peek into our day and to say hello!

Getting ready is sometimes broken up into chunks throughout the day.
Not always,
but usually :)

Haha,
it didn't help that i chose the slowest hair style ever this day (i wanted to wear it to church the next day though!)
Oh, and I seriously don't say "gaga googoo" like that to him-promise!
haha, Kevin had said it earlier and he started busting up,
so I tried it and he was laughing like crazy again...before the camera came out(of course)!

Finally finished...


And here's one of Bronx rolling over(tummy to back).
Super exciting for me,
maybe not everyone else.

1 comment

  1. I love those alphabet cards! I totally want to make some. They would make a great stocking stuffer for Charlie since he is learning his letters.

    ReplyDelete