Kevin is a huge sports fan.
He loves him some ESPN each night (no matter how late it is...he has to watch those highlights).
Well,
now that football season is in full swing,
and now that we live in Oregon,
Kevin has decided that every Sunday evening after dinner we must watch "our" state play(we record them Saturdays).
The Oregon Ducks.
I do love watching football,
but I know squat when it comes to facts and stats.
Luckily I have a husband that clues me in on all this awesome stuff (ha ha).
Let me share some of my new-found knowledge with you (humor me and pretend like you don't already know this):
Did you know that...
• Nike sponsors the Ducks? And that Nike creates a new uniform for the team, each game? Pretty sure they have the sweetest uniforms in the league. This is also one of the reasons I like watching them each week-I get to see how cool they look. Each time is a surprise!
• They won the Rose Bowl last year
•They were tied 2nd or 3rd in the league...now they are #5(sad day)
• De'Anthony Thomas(#6 below) is pretty cool and fast
Let's just pretend that this game never happened.
(it was so close! and is the reason they are now #5)
We too are Oregon Duck Fans! (Since you know we watch SO much football) HAHA but Dave's dad graduated from there and he is CRAZY for the Ducks and buys us shirts and stuff, so by default we are also fans. It is kinda fun, mostly because I don't have to watch them.
ReplyDelete