Enter your keyword

It's Bumbo-rific!

November 5, 2012

Partly because we were scared his neck wouldn't straighten,
and partly because I felt like a bad parent for locking myself out of the house without him,
the other night we went out and bought Bronx a bumbo.
Better late than never right?
He also got spoiled with some teething toys.
No he's not teething yet,
but he drools like crazy and sucks on anything in front of his face (namely his hands-which i hate).
Tank was pretty disappointed when he found out the cool new toys were not for him.
Ha.
Photobucket
(isn't it so cute when he holds his little hands together?!)
Bronx already is doing so great at holding his head up,
and having this is sooo helpful for bath time.
I love it.

I also love seeing this little bum in the air.
Photobucket
He is getting pretty good at bringing his legs up underneath him.
He doesn't crawl by any means-but he squirms and wiggles and rolls all over for sure!
I'll put him down in the hall outside the bathroom while I get ready,
and when I turn around to check on him,
I usually find his head facing the opposite direction that I laid him.
He'll just look up at me and cheese it and babble off about how cool he is or something...

1 comment

  1. Bumbo in the bath? Brilliant! I don't know why I never thought of that before! Adam is in that awkward stage where he's too big for the infant bathtub, but still falls over sometimes when he sits up on his own. So we've been showering with him, which is super awkward and slippery. Maybe our boy will be a little cleaner now... hee hee!

    ReplyDelete