I introduced Bronx to my keyboard yesterday morning.
He's a natural.
Maybes some of his Aunt Elise's phenomenal playing skills has worn off on him..hehe
................
Maybes some of his Aunt Elise's phenomenal playing skills has worn off on him..hehe
................
If it's not 4:30am,
Bronx loves getting his diaper changed,
and getting his clothes taken off.
Loves it.
So as we watched Tangled last night,
I stripped him down to his diaper.
And when I saw that pic of him(left),
it reminded me of this old pic of me(right).
So even though he is his daddy's "mini-me" clone,
we do share something in common after all.
Our love of turban wearing shirts.
ha ha.
Bronx loves getting his diaper changed,
and getting his clothes taken off.
Loves it.
So as we watched Tangled last night,
I stripped him down to his diaper.
it reminded me of this old pic of me(right).
So even though he is his daddy's "mini-me" clone,
we do share something in common after all.
Our love of turban wearing shirts.
ha ha.
I love taking Tanners shirt off and having it around his head....then I call him princess. and then Dan gets mad. haha
ReplyDelete