Enter your keyword

Dang You Daylight Savings

November 8, 2012

It's 4:45 right now,
and it feels like it's 7 or 8.
BOO!
I definitely don't like it getting darker earlier.
It's never really bothered me before,
but when we have grey days all day long here -and then it's all of a sudden "night"- I hate it.
I sent Kevin this text last week:
Photobucket
...and now you know what kind of deodorant my husband uses.
haha!
I obviously went to Walmart to grab this for him and it was POURING.
So I carried Bronx in his carseat in the POURING rain,
from the back of the parking lot (because all the close spots were taken, duh...yes i do realize i sound like a wimp).
It was torch.
So anyways,
remember the main point of all this was where I want to live someday.
I would love for it to snow strictly in December,
and rain only in March.
The end.

The good news about today is that we got out of the house to go visit daddy!
IMG_2069

3 comments

  1. Wow Bronx is so big! What a cutie! Sorry that you have to deal with all those gloomy days, no fun. Get a bright lamp for your house and use "warm" colored bulbs so it feels more happy inside. I don't know. Good luck, maybe you'll get to move somewhere less wet someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I said when Had was hoping he would get his residency in Seattle. I wanted sunshine, not rain! Whattya know? We end up in Texas and I complain about the heat. HAHA And ya know that connection I talk about with me and Bronx? Ask anyone in my family about that face that he's pullin, and who it reminds them of. HAHAH He's so dang cute! I wish I could see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a doll!!! Oh my gosh! Look at that hair! You are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete