Enter your keyword

Feeling a Little GREEN Are We?

March 9, 2012

March first hit and I was ready and waiting to change up my table!
Here is the how the "green effect" turned out:

Photobucket

As you can see it's not quite finished.


1. Printable via Pinterest. {i actually had all of these seasonal printables printed right before Christmas because I gifted them to my mom and mother-in-law...and myself!}
2. Chocolate "gold" coins via the Family Dollar here in town. I cleaned 'em out and don't want to drive to Winco to get more. {i couldn't find anyone else here in town that had them!} p.s. those are just pickle jars.
3. More scrapbook paper simply wrapped around the candles.
4. Fabric via Walmart.

Can you tell I am loving the chevron pattern right now?

The other night while Kevin was busily studying some slides for school,

Photobucket

I busted out my polish and decided to "go green"!

Photobucket

AND
I went outside the other day with these on my feet:

Photobucket

Flip flops are going to be my lifesaver this summer I think.
It was GORGEOUS outside.
{yet as i type this-a day later-and look to my left, it's snowing/raining and crazy windy}

4 comments

  1. Ummm yeah explain how you did your nails, sooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute! Nails. Are those the stamps? Also i'm giggling at the view down at your flip flops...Love seein the belly! Lookin great! still so tiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a belly poking out hehe. I feel a little embarrassed that mine is already showing I'll do more working out lol.. maybe I might need help in that department.

    ReplyDelete