Baby is the size of a..........Papaya!
{about 10.2in, 12.7oz}

What's going on in there?
His face is fully formed,
and he's on a sleep cycle-snoozing about 12-14 hours a day.
My Stats:
weight: 133lbs
waist: 33.5in
He's kicking for real now!
I absolutely love it!
I can now feel where his little bum or face is.
It's so amazing.
Kevin still is a little weirded out when I call out:
"Babe! Babe! He's KICKING!"
Haha,
he'll come around.
My favorite time of the day is late at night when Kevin and I are watching a movie,
or I'm crawling into bed,
or early in the morning.
Because that's when I feel him best!
This might sound nerdy,
but right before I go to bed/get up,
I'll sing him a song,
and as I get ready for work/the day I have the primary songs playing in the background.
Maybe because it's Sunday and I feel uplifted by all the talks,
but I need to express how happy I am for my body.
For being pregnant.
For being able to carry this precious cargo.
For good health.
For a sound mind.
For an amazing hubby who loves me through all my brattyness,
mood swings,
and pain.
He's my best friend and I'm so thankful for him every day.
I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Kevin show our boy how to be, well, a boy.
To throw a baseball and play any/every sport imaginable.
{about 10.2in, 12.7oz}
What's going on in there?
His face is fully formed,
and he's on a sleep cycle-snoozing about 12-14 hours a day.
My Stats:
weight: 133lbs
waist: 33.5in
He's kicking for real now!
I absolutely love it!
I can now feel where his little bum or face is.
It's so amazing.
Kevin still is a little weirded out when I call out:
"Babe! Babe! He's KICKING!"
Haha,
he'll come around.
My favorite time of the day is late at night when Kevin and I are watching a movie,
or I'm crawling into bed,
or early in the morning.
Because that's when I feel him best!
This might sound nerdy,
but right before I go to bed/get up,
I'll sing him a song,
and as I get ready for work/the day I have the primary songs playing in the background.
Maybe because it's Sunday and I feel uplifted by all the talks,
but I need to express how happy I am for my body.
For being pregnant.
For being able to carry this precious cargo.
For good health.
For a sound mind.
For an amazing hubby who loves me through all my brattyness,
mood swings,
and pain.
He's my best friend and I'm so thankful for him every day.
I'm sooo looking forward to seeing Kevin show our boy how to be, well, a boy.
To throw a baseball and play any/every sport imaginable.
I have heard of you sing a song before you go to bed, then sing that same song when you put the baby to bed, he will be a better sleeper. I'd keep that up!
ReplyDelete