Enter your keyword

Week 19: Pregnancy

March 4, 2012

Baby is the size of a....mango!
{about 6 inches, 8.5 oz}

Photobucket

What's going on in there?
Vernix caseosa is now coating this little boy's skin to protect him from amniotic fluid.
His five senses are also developing more right now.

My Stats:
weight: 131
waist: 33.5

Friday I felt the baby's heartbeat again.
That never gets old.
I feel great and have been switching up my workout routine to include:
zumba, kickboxing, and core strength.
I will say that the only downfall really now is peeing more frequently.
{if that's even possible}
I think this little boy just loooooves sitting low on my bladder,
and must think it's so funny to roll over on it all the time.
No,
I still haven't felt anything distinct yet.
What with all my bouncing around and aerobic exercise,
I thought he'd "come alive" and start doing his own moves to get me to notice him...
but not yet.

Here I am:
Photobucket

I'm so happy this bellay of mine is looking more like "pregnant lady belly",
and not "oh, is she gaining some poundage there? belly".


One thing I keep noticing when I look down is my bellybutton.
It's still an "inny",
but oh my gosh I think it might pop any day now.
haha - yuck!
{i'm gonna have to tape that right up if you know what i mean}
I'm a fan of the smooth prego belly look.

and p.s.
why are "legit" maternity clothes so freaking expensive?!

8 comments

  1. Oh man! I totally feel ya on the legit maternity clothes. I didn't spend any money on maternity clothes with Gray because they were too expensive but this time I have said to heck with it! I want to wear cute clothes that look flattering over my belly. I actually just bought a few things from target. I never buy too much but just a few things here and there...I will be prego again someday (I hope) so I really think it's worth it to be that much more comfortable while being so uncomfortable. haha Looking great loving seeing that little bump getting bigger! :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! Way to work out and be pregnant. It's like my dream, but I'll just live through you since I'm not allowed.

    Ya buying maternity clothes sucks I know. You're lucky though because you can probably get away with your normal clothes for a looong time at this rate. You are super tiny.

    Oh and the belly button. Ya tape or belly bands or full panel maternity pants help. Mine has been sticking out since month 3or4 I'm afraid... awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I'm that cute when I'm pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I hope I can do all those exercises. I'm doing some now still which is good. Now you know how I felt working at Ace its ridiculous huh? Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love DI for maternity pants. I snagged some motherhood maternity jeans for like 8 bucks! Always check there first. Ross is also awesome for both pants and shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. good maternity basics: http://www.shadeclothing.com/

    They usually have some sales. You probably don't even need these yet, but you can always buy in advance if there is a sale! Everything I have from there is super comfy too.

    ReplyDelete