Enter your keyword

Awkward and Awesome

March 29, 2012

Awkward is....

Photobucket
  • Yup. I wore this to work.....JUST kidding! I wore my heels without the socks, but then my feet get sick of the heels half way through the day, so I ditch them and throw on my socks. But when I need to go to the bathroom I have to put back on my heels because heck NO would I walk into a public restroom with JUST my socks on! And I am lazy and don't want to take off my socks. Thus, the picture.

Awesome is....

Photobucket
  • Kevin came home with our OWN Settlers {we had been "borrowing" his parent's} PLUS the expansion pack!!
Photobucket
  • That I get to snuggle with this little monster in the mornings on my days off. Love that time!
Photobucket
  • This is probs niether awkward nor awesome, just funny. Without fail, whenever I go to Kevin's parent's house and use the bathroom, I see this. And without fail I always change the TP out.

Post a Comment