Baby is the size of a......banana!
{about 10.5 in, 12.7 oz}
What's going on in there?
This little baby boy is practicing swallowing and can taste now!
My Stats:
weight: 133 lbs {no clue how that happened}
waist: 34 in.
I'm excited to be on the "downward" slope of this pregnancy.
Even if now it seems like time is creeping by.
I figure that's a good thing,
because we have zero things done/bought for this little stud.
We better get on that...
I can't believe that I am 21 weeks,
and to think that in 19 weeks {give or take} we will be able see this little stud!
I can NOT wait to hold him!
I am LOVING fruits right now.
I think 70% of our fridge is filled with them.
Um,
I really can't think of anything else to say about this.
Oh I know.
Thankfully,
no stretch marks have shown themselves yet.
But we'll see how far I get on that because I asked my mom if she got them,
and {can you guess?} yes,
she sure did.
Haha,
good thing I know they won't kill me.
I also can't wait for my feet and face to swell.
not.
I'm excited to be on the "downward" slope of this pregnancy.
Even if now it seems like time is creeping by.
I figure that's a good thing,
because we have zero things done/bought for this little stud.
We better get on that...
I can't believe that I am 21 weeks,
and to think that in 19 weeks {give or take} we will be able see this little stud!
I can NOT wait to hold him!
I am LOVING fruits right now.
I think 70% of our fridge is filled with them.
Um,
I really can't think of anything else to say about this.
Oh I know.
Thankfully,
no stretch marks have shown themselves yet.
But we'll see how far I get on that because I asked my mom if she got them,
and {can you guess?} yes,
she sure did.
Haha,
good thing I know they won't kill me.
I also can't wait for my feet and face to swell.
not.
You seriously have the cutest belly. I love your outfits! It makes me want to go shopping but then I think, I could have this baby any day now so I'll just wait :). Good luck getting everything ready for the little dude!
ReplyDeleteNOt fair you look cute as always!
ReplyDelete