Enter your keyword

The Moving Adventure: Part 3

June 3, 2012

So now here I sit.
I am feeling so happy,
relaxed,
and excited to share some pictures of our cleaned up place.
It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo.
Let me introduce you to the kitchen:

Photobucket


Let me tell you why I love this new kitchen.

1. It is just as big as my old one.
2. It has the cutest fancy beadwork along the wall.
3. I love the flooring sooooo much better than what was in our townhome.
4. It is open to the living room, and I love that feel - it makes it seem bigger.
5. There is crown molding - {that's throughout}

Let me also tell you that I LOOOOVVE all the craft stores that have appeared at my fingertips.
Muahaha
That frame up there?......IKEA.
That letter "F" up there?.......Hobby Lobby.
Also the damask table runner came from H.B. too.
I am in heaven.

Here is the guest bedroom/office:

Photobucket

Here is what will soon be baby B's room:

Photobucket

I have big plans for this room.
Hopefully we will get the ball rolling and get to start on it this week!

I am skipping showing the living room and the master bedroom for now,
because we are still "working" on them.
But I will show you the sweet master bath and closet.
Behold:

Photobucket

Him and her sinks.
I feel spoiled.

Photobucket

AND LOOK!
A jetted tub!
Oooooh yes it has already been put to good use.

Then if you walk into the bathroom,
across from the vanity we have our insanely large walk-in closet:


It is bomb.
..............................

Alrighty,
so ready for some different good news?
We got renters!
I can't even believe it,
but last Monday {so the day after we "officially" moved in} Kevin had about 4 different peeps texting him wanting to see it.
Bird was nice enough to show it for us to 2 different people that day,
we emailed contracts,
and some roomates had it signed by the end of the day Wednesday.
It is the biggest relief!

2 comments

  1. Loving your new place. Love the kitchen someday oh someday I will have a house of my own and a big kitchen. Your so lucky how do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm officially jealous! You're place is beautiful and I'm sure would cost at least $5000 a month here in DC... (I'm a little bitter about our housing prices.)

    ReplyDelete