Enter your keyword

Organizing, Walking, and My Freckles

June 7, 2012

One of the things I was worried about when moving was if I was going to have enough pantry space.
A silly thing to worry about - Kevin has let me know this multiple times - but I still did.
Our last pantry was huge and I loved it,
so when we moved here I was doubtful.
However,
I worried for no reason.
There is PLENTY of pantry space,
and I even think I like it better than our old one...if that's possible.
{you're like-is she seriously talking about a pantry?-haha YES}

What I did hate though,
was this mess:

IMG_4468

It bugged the heck out of me to have everything in their same bags,
trying to tape it or close it or clip it or rubber-band it shut when I was done using each one.
So I did what I should have done a LONG time ago:

IMG_4469

 I organized,
using my Silhouette for the cute vinyl labels {font = "tingle institute"}.
Cute, no?

............

Here's a view from Tank's and my afternoon walk:

Photobucket

That's our building on the far left.
And you can see our master bedroom/balcony on the bottom right.
When Kevin and I had started looking for places,
I really wanted {and kept pushing for} the 3rd floor because I felt like we'd have a better view,
and get vaulted ceilings.
Oh I am SO GLAD we ended up with a 1st floor!
Because I cannot imagine climbing up three flights of stairs with a stroller,
a baby,
a dog,
and groceries.
Can you say T-totally-TORCH?
Haha.
Serious.
Oh,
and for the record I think we still lucked out with a great view.
Our building is one of the only two in the complex with a parking garage under us.
{That's what sold Kevin I think}
So our place is actually not directly on the ground,
but on like a "second story"....if that makes sense.
I'll post more pics to show you soon.
It is so pretty here!
We {Tank and I} usually go on two walks a day - one in the morning,
and one in the afternoon.
They are my favorite parts of the day.
Seeing the mountains all around us is bomb.

............

On Kevin's days off we love going "exploring".
There is so much to see!
We have definitely found a new favorite joint:

Photobucket

And did I mention they have UNLIMITED ICE CREAM AND PICKLES!?!
Unlimited people.
Ice cream.
Pickles.
Not to mention that their BBQ is A-FREAKIN-MAZING.
If you come visit us,
we will take you here.
Guaranteed.

.............

And since this is a kind of random update in general,
I thought I'd show you all my super awesome freckles that I got goin' on.

Photobucket

I sent Kevin this picture text yesterday and he said:
"That doesn't even look like you babe.....you just have lots of.....freckles."
Haha - he didn't mean it in a bad way!
But for reals,
I think they just get darker and darker as I get further along.
It's so weird,
but heck-to-the-yes I'll take freckles over stretch marks any pregnancy!

4 comments

  1. I have that same problem too. I don't know why these freckles come out during pregnancy I thought it was the sun but then I thought well if its the sun I would have had these all along. I have to say w freckles and without make on for me I look awful. It look like you got a sun tan line. I have one too. walks are the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I totally understand what your sayin about a pantry. It's a must! When Had was looking for a house for us here in Texas, I told him to walk right back out of it if it didn't have a good pantry. It gets worse the more stuff you get, and the more kids you get. You need more room for everything! Anyways, I'm excited for you guys and your new place. It looks like it will be a really good place for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes definitely take the freckles over the stretch marks! Second pregnancy and none for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally going to do that with my brown sugar and stuff! Such a good idea! Yay for no stretch marks! 3 pregnancies and I only got them on my boobs and you can hardly see them.

    ReplyDelete